Julian Hourrier and I launched JRNY - the personal change company to democratize coaching and help millions of people to lead their version of a meaningful, fulfilling lives. JRNY will define a new category at the intersection between mindfulness and productivity, helping people align their time with what really, really matters in their lives.
After a year of building JRNY in stealth, we have recently launched into a private beta and are now hiring the core team. We want to bring on a Founder's Associate (full-time or internship). What can you expect?
- You will be the right hand of the founding team and thus responsible for a wide range of tasks and projects in the process of building a pre-seed venture.
- You will own growth and go-to-market projects from day one. This includes strategic work like business analysis as well as hands-on digital marketing tasks. It will be a true 360° experience of entrepreneurship.
- Over time, you will move into finance and operational topics, assist with fundraising, automate workflows, and work on strategic initiatives.
- As a core team member, you get to define the team culture of JRNY with us.
- Both founders are well networked, so this is your ticket to the Berlin start-up scene.
- You will receive 1:1 coaching and mentoring from both founders on how to successfully build a company from the ground up. This includes marketing, finance, operations, business development and management.
You will be the first commercial hire at JRNY, so this is a highly critical role. If you are an entrepreneur at heart and would like to earn your first stripes alongside a serial founder and an VC turned executive coach, this is your opportunity.
- We are looking for candidates who are passionate about personal growth, consumer subscription businesses and behavioral psychology.
- This is an entry-level role and we would like to work with someone who recently graduated from university. We hire for attitude, not for elite certificates.
- We care about previous entrepreneurial initiatives, internships and projects. Show us what you've worked on!
- Our team language is English and while we do work remotely, we prefer candidates based in Berlin. German skills are a plus for this role.
If you are passionate to build JRNY with us, please apply here!
Find more about us on our website: https://www.jrny.coach/